Safe Sea Anti-Jellyfish Lotion - SPF 50 4oz
About the product
- The only product that combines a jellyfish sting inhibitor with sunblock – sting inhibitor formula also available without sunblock, for divers
- Scientifically proven formula, validated by medical and lab tests around the world and recommended in National Geographic Adventure magazine
- Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic
- Highly water resistant, lasts up to 80 minutes in the water
- Biodegradable and harmless to aquatic life
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG / PPG — 18/18 Methicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanthanum Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Plankton Extract, Glycoproteins, Glycosaminoglycans, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Trimethoxycaprylylsilane.
Octinoxate 7.5 % Octisalate 5 % Zinc Oxide 5 % Titanium Dioxide 2 %
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Give particular attention to coverage of arms and legs. In water infested by Sea Lice or Jellyfish, Safe Sea should also be applied under the bathing suit. Jellyfish can be dangerous. This product should not be considered a recommendation to go into jellyfish infested water, nor is it a guarantee against stings. In case of sting do not use Safe Sea as a treatment seek medical attention. Tested against Sea nettle ( Chrysaora ) Atlantic Box jellyfish (Chiropsalmus ) and Rhopilema.