Sophie La Girafe Cosmetics Baby Hair & Body Wash - 6.8oz
A very nurturing, gentle cleanser for your child’s skin and hair
- Mild and gentle composition
- Nurturing texture
- Forms a rich yet subtle foam
The selection of safe organic ingredients pampers your child’s skin, scalp and hair
- White Tea protects the skin during washing – it provides antioxidant protection to the skin and hair
- Lavender Water and Oat Milk provide gentle cleansing of even sensitive and allergy-prone skin
- Cotton moisturizes and conditions, as well as helping untangle knots
- Cleansing ingredients are obtained from plant sources, i.e. coconut (odourless)
Pour a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and apply it to a child’s
damp scalp and hair. Gently lather. Leave it in for a moment. Rinse off using plenty of water.
A wonderfully nurturing, gentle and luxurious shower gel for the whole family, especially those with sensitive skin.
May be used also as a shampoo for adults with non-coloured, dry hair.
Wonderful mild cleanser that has subtle, yet nice scent – our kids love it!
No kids here, so I use it as shower gel for myself,, and also for shaving my legs
Best facial cleanser I have ever used – leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, not dry (we don´t recommend due to foaming gel formula to eye contour area, though)
Water/Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Floral Water*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Milk*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract/Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Flavor/Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural Essential Oils
99,4% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and organic Cosmetic certified by
ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT